Is Your Work Experience Awesome?
Americans spend about 1700 hours per year (hpy) compared to the French (1500 hpy), or the Germans (1400 hpy). We spend working 20% of our total life hours, or 30% of our total waking hours. Pretty significant, huh? So how much of your work experience would you rate as awesome? How close is it related to enjoyable play for you? Do you have an awesome work experience?
Ask yourself, during this significant chunk of time, what is your experience?
- Do you feel “connected” with people at the level you want to be in your work? Have you found your people, your tribe, who appreciate you, and have similar values that inspire you to be your best?
- Do you feel “not enough” when confronted with the immensity of problems today, and finding most of your time spent just trying to “survive”? Are you really making the difference that is possible?
- Do you feel “supported” in your business where you can maintain a healthy balance?
- Are you working on the “fringe” of health or wellness, with your significance not fully recognized by peers and public?
- Are you thriving in a thriving community?
- Are you happy?
Consider exploring the awesome work experience we have discovered is possible in a Conscious Collaborative ™.
Why should you consider joining a collaborative network?
- Quickly connect to the right people to increase your successful results;
- Allow more people to find you with needs to match your skill set;
- Expose your work to peers and new clients;
- Discover new possibilities not possible without synergistic peer collaboration;
- Create more affordable services, made possible through sustainable collaboration by leveraging economies of scale;
- Make your services available to more people;
- Create more opportunity to increase your personal net income.
- Have more fun working together.
Collaboratives produce a synergistic outcome not possible with solo practices. It takes a village. And our Conscious Collaboratives use our leading edge techniques to empower any group of people in any industry or location to productively work together synergistically to produce sustainable outcomes.
For example, Collaborative Healthcare can transform your business, allowing you to keep what you have created, and build upon it with the support of your peers. Our Conscious Health Collaborative is looking for all the best providers to support our community with:
- Pain Relief
- Stress reduction
- Biochemical Balance
- Hormonal Health
- Nutritional needs and education
- Structural Health
- Movement & Fitness
- Mental and Emotional health
- Relationship and Parenting Support
- Spiritual Growth and Awareness
To explore more about how our Provider Members benefit in our Conscious Health Collaborative, click this link, or click on “Provider Welcome” in the menu bar at the top of our website at Conscious Health Collaborative.com.
Loading, please wait