Our Conscious Health Collaborative YouTube Channel is Live!
New YouTube Channel
at Conscious Health Collaborative
We are excited about our new YouTube channel, Conscious Health Collaborative. The new multimedia format presents our educational content in at a whole new level to a wider audience. We will offer videos in four types of categories.
- Videos that are authored by, and promote the Conscious Health Collaborative (CHC) and are targeted toward potential provider members and client members.
- Videos that address provider member needs.
- Videos that address client member needs and are authored by CHC provider members.
- Videos that address client member needs, and are authored by authoritative non-members.
Practitioners will be shown how to thrive with our collaborative healthcare solutions and tools to increase visibility, referrals, profitability, and fun, with a meaningful work life building teams and healthy community.
Clients will be shown how to thrive with our integrative holistic healthcare that promotes a preventative wellness approach, minimizing the need for, and going beyond corrective conventional medicine. Clients can experience the following:
- Real Results by learning how to connect to the right people using our dynamic directory and other tools,
- New Possibilities suggested by our interactive community through wellness education,
- More affordable services made possible through sustainable collaboration with our providers.
Intended topics will address both corrective and preventative aspects of healthcare. Some videos will present corrective measures to correct pain, disease, sickness, anger, fear, stress, hurt, and promote healing. (See our YouTube playlist, “CHC Practitioners“)
Intended preventative topics will address information from areas of the integrative holistic health and wellness spectrum, including the physical, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual aspects of each individual.
We intend to address aspects of the Individual Self, including the…
- Essential Self, including self-care, identity, and spirituality;
- Physical Self, including structure, nutrition and exercise;
- Social Self, including friendship and love relationships;
- Creative Self, including emotional feeling, cognitive thinking, span of control (perceived ability to cause an effect), positive humor, and work;
- Coping Self, including realistic beliefs, stress management, self-worth, and leisure balance.
We intend to address aspects of the Contextual Self, including the…
- Local Collective Self of family, neighborhood, and community;
- Institutional Impact of education, religion, government, and business
- Chronometrical Self (life span)
- Global Self related to politics, culture, world events, environment, and media.
As a reader, please submit your rating about the following nine attributes of this article.
After voting, transfer your calculated Average rating to Our Reader’s Score below Our Review Score.
Loading, please wait