Users of this Conscious Health Collaborative (CHC) platform are anyone who is a stakeholder in the enterprise (customers, investors, neighbors, community) Users are welcome to participate as much as possible.
Users contributions are as follows:
– keeping the enterprise accountable to its mission and values via feedback,
– financial support,
– mentoring or supporting other users,
– adding ideas,
– participating in discussions,
– commenting on blogs or in forums,
– moral support through expressed appreciation or testimonials,
– or by making requests.
– request to start or join any open work item. The request is considered by an existing star or core member.
– have non-binding voting on work item priorities, new ideas, estimating effort on work items, and accepting complete work items.
Once a user has worked on a work item that has been accepted by the community, the user is automatically considered a contributor.